Philanthropy Charitable Fund of the Serbian Orthodox Church
Philanthropy Charitable Fund of the Serbian Orthodox Church is the charitable fund of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Values and principles of the organization are determined in Philanthropy's objectives:
- Assisting the poor, ill, disadvantaged and all vulnerable groups
- Assisting victims of massive disasters
- Assisting in creating conditions for economic stability within the vulnerable and impoverished groups in society
- Improving social, psychosocial, and health protection of vulnerable groups
- Contributing to education of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups
- Raising awareness about the causes of poverty, and the means and methods to overcome these challenges
- Raising awareness, especially among members of the Serbian Orthodox Church worldwide, about the significance of charity, dedication, and performing good deeds,
- Improving Philanthropy's organisational capacities in order to implement programs and activities at the highest possible standard.
Philanthropy is implementing a number of complex projects targeting marginalised and deprived groups.