- ACT Alliance is providing emergency assistance to Internally Displaced People in seven regions of Ukraine.
- Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu in March 2015. The category 5 storm caused widespread destruction. Act for Peace responded to the crisis with emergency food, shelter and water.
- Six months ago, typhoon Haiyan made landfall in the Philippines. In the early morning hours of November 8th, four million people lost their houses and their means to make a living.
- South Sudanese people express the pain of losing loved ones and the long journeys they undertake to reach safety.
- 24 January 2014 - Images of some of the relief distribution by ACT member UELCI following floods in Andhra Pradesh, India in July last year.
- 10 January 2014 - Some 32,000 people have crossed the borders of South Sudan looking for refuge, there are arrivals daily in camps where ACT members are working in Uganda.
- 8 January 2014 - Recent estimates put the number of internally displaced people from the conflict in South Sudan at over 200,000. Refugees are arriving at Kakuma camp in Kenya as well as Uganda and Ethiopia.
- Recent flooding in Cambodia has been overshadowed by emergencies in India, The Philippines, Central African Republic and South Sudan, but the suffering caused by the floods has been extensive.