- Heavy rain has fallen in areas where it hasn't rained for 20 years, floods have affected large areas of the north of Chile.
- Life through a rural lens: new exhibition by Christian Aid showcases photos by Ghanaian farmers.
- ACT Alliance is providing emergency assistance to Internally Displaced People in seven regions of Ukraine.
- Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu in March 2015. The category 5 storm caused widespread destruction. Act for Peace responded to the crisis with emergency food, shelter and water.
- Six months ago, typhoon Haiyan made landfall in the Philippines. In the early morning hours of November 8th, four million people lost their houses and their means to make a living.
- South Sudanese people express the pain of losing loved ones and the long journeys they undertake to reach safety.
- 24 January 2014 - Images of some of the relief distribution by ACT member UELCI following floods in Andhra Pradesh, India in July last year.
- 10 January 2014 - Some 32,000 people have crossed the borders of South Sudan looking for refuge, there are arrivals daily in camps where ACT members are working in Uganda.