- ACT member Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe distributes water, food and sheets for shelters in the refugee camp near Mogadishu.
- ACT members are carrying out life-saving work in Somalia's least hospitable regions
- The relentness trail of new arrivals and the job of running a camp the size of a small city are what get Dadaab staff up before the sun.
- Workers rush to survey land, clear bush and plot boundaries at the Dadaab camp extension, considered a secure environment for refugees.
- A new gallery from ACT Alliance shows the stark realities of life in south Ethiopia
- Even in drought-struck Ethiopia, providing water is women's work
- Laurie MacGregor reports from the Horn of Africa, where 10 million are at risk of starvation
- Museums of mass destruction threaten civilian population in Libyan cities