- Chad has long experienced chronic instability from inter-clan tensions and spillover conflicts from neighboring countries. This gallery illustrates ACT's work with people uprooted by fighting in nine camps.
- Dadaab, the world's largest refugee camp in north-eastern Kenya, is home to nearly half-a-million people, most of whom have fled war-torn and drought-ravaged neighboring Somalia.
- Pictures from Burkina Faso near the border with Mali. Millions in the region are on the brink of famine.
- Global Day of Action participants march during the COP17
- Images from Durban's interfaith rally – an inspiration for the UN climate change talks
- Protesters demanded that UN delegates take steps to cap global warming and protect those worst hit
- High tech solutions mean safety for these students during an earthquake or hurricane
- Barb Summers blogs from the road to Dadaab