- 24 January 2014 - Images of some of the relief distribution by ACT member UELCI following floods in Andhra Pradesh, India in July last year.
- 10 January 2014 - Some 32,000 people have crossed the borders of South Sudan looking for refuge, there are arrivals daily in camps where ACT members are working in Uganda.
- 8 January 2014 - Recent estimates put the number of internally displaced people from the conflict in South Sudan at over 200,000. Refugees are arriving at Kakuma camp in Kenya as well as Uganda and Ethiopia.
- Recent flooding in Cambodia has been overshadowed by emergencies in India, The Philippines, Central African Republic and South Sudan, but the suffering caused by the floods has been extensive.
- 18 December 2013 - ACT member YEU has been providing psychosocial care to survivors of Typhoon Haiyan
- 16 december 2013 - Ongoing drought has left thousands in dire need of food assistance in Angola. ACT member LWF continues to distribute food to the most vulnerable people.
- 8 December 2013 - No-one could predict the storm would be that powerful. A month ago, the village leaders in the area of Medellin in northern Cebu island in central Philippines had been summoned to a meeting at the town hall – people had to be warned.
- Pictures of the ACT Alliance stand in Busan, South Korea, at the WCC assembly