- 31 May 2013 - ACT member World Renew links short-term humanitarian interventions with longer-term development to ensure that the injection of resources impacts on long term goals in Niger.
- 19 April 2013 - The democratic uprisings across the Middle East have produced huge economic ripples in the region, forcing many Egyptians working abroad to return to their home communities, which are in desperate need of revitalisation.
- In the wake of heavy floods, ACT Mozambique has moved quickly to help meet not only the short-term needs of affected communities, but also to reduce their vulnerabilities to future natural disasters.
- See the human impact of nutrition, water, medical and other programmes in the faces of Darfur civilians living in camps for the internally displaced.
- Long-term ACT development projects in northern Cambodia are providing stability for villages hit by floods two years ago that left 1.2 million people homeless.
- Filipinos were much better prepared for last week's typhoon than they have been during previous years thanks to disaster risk reduction initiatives.
- UN OCHA estimated last week that an additional 140,000 people have been displaced in and around Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo, since rebels took the city on November 20.
- Images from the Doha climate change march December 1, 2012. A number of ACT members attending the COP18 climate talks in Doha took part in the march.