- 5 November 2013 - widespread waterlogging prevents new crops being sown after harvest is lost.
- 1 November 2013- Weaning farmers off tobacco-dependent agriculture is nearly as hard as weaning smokers off cigarettes. WHO presents work by an ACT partner as a model.
- A million people have been made homeless by cyclone Phailin.
- 18 October 2013 - In Zaatari refugee camp Topi Hurtig and a team of circus trainers teach juggling, acrobatics and clownery to young Syrian refugees.
- 15 October 2012 - International Day for Rural Women - ACT's work in pictures.
- 13 October 2012 - Loss of life was minimised by good disaster preparedness but extremely poor communities have lost their homes and livelihoods.
- A few images of recent work by ACT member YEU in Indonesia
- 31 May 2013 - ACT member World Renew links short-term humanitarian interventions with longer-term development to ensure that the injection of resources impacts on long term goals in Niger.