- 8 December 2013 - No-one could predict the storm would be that powerful. A month ago, the village leaders in the area of Medellin in northern Cebu island in central Philippines had been summoned to a meeting at the town hall – people had to be warned.
- Pictures of the ACT Alliance stand in Busan, South Korea, at the WCC assembly
- 5 November 2013 - widespread waterlogging prevents new crops being sown after harvest is lost.
- 1 November 2013- Weaning farmers off tobacco-dependent agriculture is nearly as hard as weaning smokers off cigarettes. WHO presents work by an ACT partner as a model.
- A million people have been made homeless by cyclone Phailin.
- 18 October 2013 - In Zaatari refugee camp Topi Hurtig and a team of circus trainers teach juggling, acrobatics and clownery to young Syrian refugees.
- 15 October 2012 - International Day for Rural Women - ACT's work in pictures.
- 13 October 2012 - Loss of life was minimised by good disaster preparedness but extremely poor communities have lost their homes and livelihoods.