- Natural disasters cause significant psychological and social suffering, what do we do about it?
- People who lost their houses in the tsunami live in camps like Villa Bosquemar
- SEPADE, a partner of ACT members in Chile, is building for some of the people who lost their houses in the earthquake and tsunami
- Head of ACT praises a recycling project run by homeless people in Sao Paolo that champions rights education as a route out of poverty
- ACT members supports the legalisation of lands belonging to villages founded by escaped slaves
- Pakistan survivors tell stories of the flood and how ACT support is helping them recover
- Of the six million Pakistani children affected by the floods, nearly half need urgent health care
- ACT members have delivered life-sustaining goods, food and water, to people affected by floods in Alagoas State of northern Brazil