Chile: prioritising participation
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A short video from EPES, a partner of ACT members in Chile that is working on the emergency response to the earthquake. Video is partly in Spanish with English subtitles and partly in English.
EPES (Educación Popular para la Salud - Popular Health Education) has a website here.
- Chile: trauma and psychosocial care
- Chile: survivors' camp
- Chile: prioritising participation
- Chile: television report on ACT work
- Chile: "a successful earthquake"
- Chile: post-disaster housing
- Chile earthquake and tsunami damage
- Chile earthquake: ACT already present